News, introspective, insight & opinion from around the Major & Minor Leagues

News, introspective, insight & opinion from around the Major & Minor Leagues

Friday, August 14, 2009

An update on Beltre's ball...

So a grounder clipped one of his testicles. It’s the best contact he’s made all season!

I heard that when he was reached for comment, Beltre said, “Aw, nuts!”

And after being badgered, he yelled, “Stop busting my balls!”

Turns out, Beltre doesn’t wear a protective cup. He claims it’s uncomfortable. You know what else is uncomfortable? A bleeding testicle!

Beltre could be out for the season, but he hasn’t really been much use this year so his owners shouldn’t worry. On a related note, I wonder if he’ll let his teammates sign his cast...............

The above post was sent in by comedian Dane Cook.

BallHype: hype it up! FantasySportsBlips: vote it up! Top Blogs TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what happens when you get don't wear the proper equipment. I slightly injured my left testicle while riding a bike. Most of the time I wear bike shorts that keep the testicles high and tight and away from the bike seat. Although that day, I wanted to start running from a location 10 miles from home. I just wore my split sided track shorts that day instead of the bike shorts. About the last mile I hit a pot hole that I did not see until it was too late. My feet came off the pedals and I landed hard on my seat and right on my left testicle.

Please Show Your Support

Please Show Your Support
If you like what you read, please cast a vote at one or more of these sites to help our distribution.
Click Home for all Blog posts or search BLOG ARCHIVES in the Right Sidebar for more Blogs