News, introspective, insight & opinion from around the Major & Minor Leagues

News, introspective, insight & opinion from around the Major & Minor Leagues

Friday, June 5, 2009

B.J.

I can’t believe I wasted a friggin’ draft pick on B.J. Ryan.

Ryan, from what I remember, is the highest paid reliever in baseball history. This dude blows more saves than Lindsay Lohan. “B. J.” is very aprapo…...

Here are the top 5 things B. J. should be doing instead of playing baseball.

1. Dig a hole
2. Live in the hole
3. Become an elephant handler
4. Grow a neck (like that one huh?)
5. Build a time machine then convince his parents not to “do it”

I passed up on K-Rod to get you thinking that I could use the $17 elsewhere. I can’t even get your namesake for $17! Where am I going to get a closer at this time of year?

Thanks for nothing B. J.

There, I feel better now. I hope B. J.’s parents don’t hate me for leaning on their son, but he's completely screwed up the 1st 1/3 of my season and believe u me, it's justified. - Peter Costa

Pete is a serious Rotisserie participant playing the same league with the same guys for 17 years. Not only has Peter never finished in the money; he’s finished last 13 times and no higher than 10th (in a league with 14 guys). Join us in following Peter’s trials, tribulations and frustrations, as he attempts to navigate his way out of the basement in 2009.

BallHype: hype it up! FantasySportsBlips: vote it up! Top Blogs TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Please Show Your Support

Please Show Your Support
If you like what you read, please cast a vote at one or more of these sites to help our distribution.
Click Home for all Blog posts or search BLOG ARCHIVES in the Right Sidebar for more Blogs