News, introspective, insight & opinion from around the Major & Minor Leagues

News, introspective, insight & opinion from around the Major & Minor Leagues

Monday, June 8, 2009

I have no idea..........

I have absolutely no idea what in the heck this logo to the right stands for, but I thought posting it might help get rid of any jinx that may be overhanging my rotisserie team.

We'll maybe it won't help, but it can't hurt right? I will do just about anything to not come in last again this year.

P.S. I did't have too many of the players on my team that showed up in the contributors rankings earlier today. I don't suppose that's a good thing? - Peter Costa

Pete is a serious Rotisserie participant playing the same league with the same guys for 17 years. Not only has Peter never finished in the money; he’s finished last 13 times and no higher than 10th (in a league with 14 guys). Join us in following Peter’s trials, tribulations and frustrations, as he attempts to navigate his way out of the basement in 2009.

BallHype: hype it up! FantasySportsBlips: vote it up! Top Blogs TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Please Show Your Support

Please Show Your Support
If you like what you read, please cast a vote at one or more of these sites to help our distribution.
Click Home for all Blog posts or search BLOG ARCHIVES in the Right Sidebar for more Blogs