News, introspective, insight & opinion from around the Major & Minor Leagues

News, introspective, insight & opinion from around the Major & Minor Leagues

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorry Geoff - but if you practice just a bit more, you'll get it...

I have been playing the stupid Home Run Boy game that you guys placed at the bottom of the Around The Horn MLB and MiLB sites all day. It is not possible to hit more than 10 of the 100 pitched balls. It’s just not. Anyone who says that it is; is obviously lying. And I think the players are Japanese!

This is the second most frustrating thing I have ever attempted to be successful at behind remaining celibate when my wife had to go to the west coast for 6 weeks for her job (and it’s a close second because I went to visit her once.) I hope you are happy that you have successfully gotten me to stay on your site all day.

My boss asked me twice to stop. My intern now won’t do anything until I stop (so nothing is getting done) and insists on playing AC/DC’s “Whole Lotta Rosie” on his IPod until I stop. I CAN’T STOP!

On top of everything else, the Chinese food I had for lunch clearly had MSG in it, further compounding my state of rage. I can’t tell you how you’ve completely altered my state of mind, screwed up my metabolism and totally made a messed up my day.

Thanks a bunch, really. Remind me to send you guys a Christmas card. – Geoff Hynes, Spokane, WA
Geoff Hynes - one of our happy readers.........
BallHype: hype it up! FantasySportsBlips: vote it up! Top Blogs TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Please Show Your Support

Please Show Your Support
If you like what you read, please cast a vote at one or more of these sites to help our distribution.
Click Home for all Blog posts or search BLOG ARCHIVES in the Right Sidebar for more Blogs